My Educational Journey Hello dear reader, My name is Makwana Ravi, and today I want to share something more about my life and studies. As a student, I believe that whatever I am today is because of my education and the people who supported me in this journey. From my B.A. studies in Bhavnagar to my present B.Ed. course in Rajkot, every step has been full of learning, new experiences, challenges, and blessings. My Graduation (B.A.) I completed my Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree at MRRM Arts College, Bhavnagar, which is under Maharaja Krushnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University (MKBU). Those three years of graduation were some of the most important years of my life. They not only gave me knowledge but also confidence and direction. In those years, my professors played a very big role. I am very thankful to Vipul Sir, Kavisha Ma’am, and Vaidehi Ma’am. Th...
Recently, I have read three books: "હીરાનો ખજાનો," "સાથીદારની શોધમાં," and "લોલટુનની ગુફ઼ાઓમાં." These books are written by the famous Gujarati doctor and writer I. K. Vijlivala. They are part of the adventure stories genre. 1. હીરાનો ખજાનો (Treasure of Diamonds) The story begins with Dick, the main character and narrator of the entire series. Dick’s father worked on a ship traveling between Bira Port and Congo, Africa. When his father failed to return home, Dick discovered that he had been arrested by pirates. Determined to rescue him, Dick set out for Congo. Along the way, he was joined by Maicle Kaka, Poll, Hesling, Robert, and Jack. Later, Abira, Abana, and Matadi also became part of the group. Their journey from Bira Port was full of challenges, including encounters with a mysterious man, the threats of John Hesling and Cobra, attacks from cannibals (Zulu), and being captured by the pirates. However, each member of the team pos...
Two-Day National Seminar on AI: Learning, Opportunities, and Challenges Government Arts College, Valbhipur (19-20 January 2025) I had the privilege of attending a two-day national seminar organized by Government Arts College, Valbhipur, on January 19–20, 2025. The seminar centered on "AI: Learning, Opportunities, and Challenges" and featured renowned experts like Dilip Barad, Nigam Dave,Dr.Rakesh Damir sir and Dr. Mahesh Jivani. Not only did I attend the sessions, but I also presented a paper, making this experience even more enriching. Day 1: January 19, 2025 I traveled to Valbhipur by bus, reaching at 6:45 AM. My friend and I walked to the college, arriving by 8:30 AM. After a delightful breakfast, the seminar began at 10:00 AM with Kavisha Ma’am as the anchor. First Speaker: Dilip Barad Dilip Barad Sir opened the seminar by discussing the advantages and disadvantages of AI. He highlighted that AI is a boon for rural areas and libraries but caution...
Comments
Post a Comment