20 / 7 /2023
            Installation activity was done by Matrushi Ratanben Ramjibhai  Monpara arts college. I and Priya were the installation partners. We made a calendar and a green tree. We thought about making green and dried trees but we had no time.

Installation 


            First, I reached College at 8:15 because of the rain. Then we collected all our materials and try to make our thing. Sometimes long arguments between me and Priya but at last we finally made a thing.  Stationery's all material given by Vipul sir. We used bottles and chart pepper. 
            At 12:30 college was ending but the other Department of English does not go home because we made 3 things...
    *I  💙 ENGLISH
    *SPEI AND
    *ChANDRYAN


CHANDRYAN


I 💙ENGLISH

                                      SPEI
 
               So we do not go home 🏡. And given our best to make the above things. That time we could see...
     *EQUITY
     *ALL MEMBER GAVE THEIR BEST
     *SENSE OF HELP
     *WORK DISTRIBUTE
     *HARD WORK
     *GROUP WORK
     *SKILLS
                 I, Yagndeep, Parthivbhai, Maheshbhai, Rajdeepbhai, Bhadreshbhai, Jatin and also Vipul sir stayed at 10 P.M. Another group member stayed there but there have important work so they go.  This time we enjoyed. This was my first work without eating. We felt very tired. But we did not want to go home. This was a moment be time spend with Vipul, sir and friends. The next day...

                              At 10:P.M.

                
                              21 / 7 / 2023.
ZEST
 
                 Vipul sir said us if it is possible to reach the college at 7:00 am so I reach the college at 7:00 am please come. Then we hung SPEI's and I 💙 ENGLISH posters. That day food festival at the college. We call it ZEST. I Participant in this event Shivani, Heena and Priya had my stall partner. We made a sandwich and basket chart. This program was organised for...


       *DEVELOP OUR MARKET SKILL
       *HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE?
       *HOW TO SELL?
       In this stall, we spend 1400 rupees and we got 1300 rupees. We were At a loss but we enjoy it. I am thankful to Heena and Shivani for making food at home .and also thank you Priya and Yagndip.
        Our sandwich was not selling. So I have plan B to go hostel and sell other food my plan was successful. people say " કુછ નહી હોગા but they are wrong હાર હો ગયા ગીત હોગા કુછ નહી હોગા તો તજુરબા હોગા. I feel like this. 
                 Thank you, Vipul, sir for giving us support any time. And thank you  R.R.Monpar arts college for organize this event.
                 
                    
    
             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventure of Shivesh's Treasure"

ANIMAL FARM

THE AGE OF TRANSITION (1740-1800)