My first picnic in college


  

                                                                  8 / 22 / 023
               yesterday,picnic had  organized by our college. We had gone Hastgiri by bus .It was my first picnic in the college. So first of all principal sir Ashishsir Chohan, our professor Thanks for orgenase this picnic  .
              I and my friend yashpal  reached college 7 o'clock. There some people reached. I and my friend  "think bus start after 7:30 " our imagination was right. When bus started most of students acting of bus kandaktar Like હાલો !અમદાવાદ ,રાજકોટ બાબરા ,ભાવનગર ,પાલીતાણા.. After we was started music by  speaker .First romantic  song then religious song than started party song .we had lots of dance .



              We reached khodiyar ashram I forget that space . We went there and wandered around there . We prayed ma Khodiyar than we catched many photos  and reel there . We meeted  our friend puppy .Every students made it diffrent      -diffrent name like Seru , Tomy , Jguar Etc. We took  eat Jalebi - fafdi with hot Tea .Puppy eat only jalabi  did not fafdi. I am tea lover. Then we went bus and started enjoyed  our sir said "વિદ્યાર્થી ના સાચો સ્વભાવ પ્રવાસ મા જ ખબર પડે" . 


              We reached Hastgiri after 12o'clock. We wandered on temple. That temple was very old but renovation work on there. I , Parthiv bhai and mahesh bhai wandered here and  there . We took many photos there .We took group photo  there. There out of temple one man sited he said "Don't take photo in temple ". We decided that we made lunch there But our all plan was flopped because  temple's man not gaved parmesan us . Then we gone other space and made food there. There one great sanit he know every geography knowledge. Many students  , principal sir ,and vipul sir spoak with santa . We took lunch 3:45 o'clock  every students feeled hungry . Lunch was very testy because every students were hungry. There manu in very testy undhyu - puri , gulab jambu , raise ,dal and salad . we eat complicated 4 :30 than we played Gujrati's femouse dance the Garba . I like play garba . my friend yashpal said me "fire mod is on ". I full enjoyed Garba burning Garba ashish sir said me " be careful your self " .Then we gone Bus .


              All most  every students feeled taird so all don't dance . I and my friend yashpal sleeped in bus . We reached palitana bazar 6 o'clock   there I and my friend drunk Red bull . I drink Red bull  first time . Then our bus started to come back bhavnagar. During palitana to bhavnagar  students between two group  first want music and second duha I was in group B some time situation made fight  but students were intellizant so they found middle way .10 minite play music and 10 minite duha .
 conclusion
       -lots of fun
       -learn something new
       -meeted saint
       -jainalism negative point
       -see new place
                Thanks again principal sir , all professors for orgenase this toor.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventure of Shivesh's Treasure"

ANIMAL FARM

THE AGE OF TRANSITION (1740-1800)