visited bortalav

                                                                8-1-2023

               Today, I visited bortalav. Bortalav is sudoname it proper name is Gairi shankal lake. It is situated in bhavnagar , near Jewel circle .  
                I seen  sunrise in there  . That was beautiful moment of my life.
                 Than I see beautiful birds there like Dove , Duck , peacock , crow , Etc.There have many birds  . Many birds I dont know their  name. That was very beautiful. 
                   It is include our syllabus literally pinnacle. So I visited this place for knowledge. I go there and seen different  birds . 
                                      (Heran)                                                                 (Duck)

                                 ( કાગડા હેર  )
                 I dont know it's  English name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventure of Shivesh's Treasure"

ANIMAL FARM

THE AGE OF TRANSITION (1740-1800)